Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Reflection

During this month we finished up the pulmonary block and start the GI/Liver block. I have enjoyed the addition of the Molecular Cell Pharm class because I have been able to learn more about the hands on practices of certain medical/lab procedures. I have been doing Habitat for Humanity and up to this point I have already completed the required 15 hours of community service, but I might try to work at least one more weekend before the semester is over. I also am going to look into other possible volunteer opportunities while I am home over winter break. I think I will continue Habitat for Humanity in the spring but I might look for an opportunity to work in the medical field. However I do enjoy doing our community service as a class because we continue to grow together as a class through different activities besides just class. For example, I think we will also continue to do intramurals sports as a class when we come back from winter break. I have really enjoyed this semester in the Pharmacology program because it has prepared me more for my future as a medical school student. I especially enjoy getting the feel for a real medical school class in Med Pharm and I think this next semester will continue to help me while I wait to hear from medical schools! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment